HT5622: Frequently asked questions about Apple IDLearn about Frequently asked questions about Apple ID
Currently Being ModeratedSep 3, 2013 8:47 PM (in response to ann2007)
Why would you want to do that? If it still bound to your account and if authorities find it its yours.
Currently Being ModeratedSep 4, 2013 5:36 AM (in response to ann2007)
- If you previously turned on FIndMyiPod on the iPod in Settings>iCloud and wifi is on and connected go to iCloud: Find My iPhone, sign in and go to FIndMyiPhone. If the iPod has been restored it will never show up.
- You can also wipe/erase the iPod and have the iPod play a sound via iCloud.
- If not shown, then you will have to use the old fashioned way, like if you lost a wallet or purse.
- Change the passwords for all accounts used on the iPod and report to police
- There is no way to prevent someone from restoring the iPod (it erases it) using it.
- Apple will do nothing without a court order
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points