Currently Being ModeratedJun 19, 2013 7:44 AM (in response to Katsuaki)
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at this article:
iOS 6: Using Maps
Tap Overview, then tap the lower-right corner of the display. Select hybrid or standard.
Best of luck,
Currently Being ModeratedSep 5, 2013 7:44 AM (in response to mario49)
Clicking hybrid or standard does not solve this problem. For me, roads are visible in hybrid and satellite but are no longer visible in standard view.
This isn't just a problem with my current location. I am in Atlanta, and maps previously worked very well here. I began having this problem while in another state, and now I can't see roads in standard view no matter where I am.
Currently Being ModeratedSep 5, 2013 9:14 AM (in response to chasedbybees)
1. Try a Restart by pressing the sleep/lock button until you see the slider. Slide to power off. Restart by pressing the sleep/lock button until you see the Apple logo.
2. Try a Reset by pressing the home and sleep buttons until you see the Apple logo, ignoring the slider if, it comes up. Takes about 5-15 secs of button holding and you won't lose any data or settings.
3. Remove all apps from Recently Used list...
- From any Home Screen, double tap the home button to bring up the Recents List
- Tap and hold any icon in this list until they wiggle
- Press the red to delete all apps from this list.
- Press the home button twice when done.
4. If still a problem restore with your backup.
5. If still a problem restore as new, i.e. without your backup. See how it runs with nothing synced to it.