13191 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2013 5:52 PM by mehrdad zar
Currently Being ModeratedSep 5, 2012 4:34 PM (in response to P.B7)
Here is how to delete all backups on your Time Machine disk:
- Turn off Time Machine by choosing Apple menu > System Preferences, click on Time Machine, and set slider to "off".
- Open the Applications folder on your hard disk, then open Utilities, then open Disk Utility.
- Select your Time Machine backup disk at the left.
- Click the "Erase" tab.
- Click the "Erase" button located in the Erase tab.
- Confirm that you want to erase disk in the confirmation dialog displayed.
- Wait for the disk to be erased. The erasure may take an extremely long time to complete.