Currently Being ModeratedSep 7, 2013 12:31 PM (in response to theafrommo)
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!
Since you bought the movie rather than renting it, I would recommend you delete the movie, and then download it again from the iTunes Store for free with this article:
iTunes 10 for Mac: Download previous purchases from the iTunes Store
To download previous iTunes Store purchases to an authorized computer:
- In iTunes, click iTunes Store (below Store).
- Click the Purchased link in the top-right of the Store home page (below Quick Links).
- In the page that appears, select a category.iTunes shows you which of your purchases are available for download. You can view all of your past purchases, or just the ones not currently in your iTunes library. Items already in your library aren’t available for download.If you select Music, you can view your purchases by song, artist, or album. If you’re using Album view, click an album to see which songs on it are available for downloading.To search for an item, type its name or a keyword in the search field, and then press the Return key to view your search results.
- To download an item, click the Download button to the right of the item.To download all available items, click Download All.
If needed you can use this article to help troubleshoot 3rd party plugins thta may be interfering.
iTunes: Troubleshooting issues with third-party iTunes plug-ins
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points