165 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 12, 2013 8:13 AM by allen a
Currently Being ModeratedSep 12, 2013 8:13 AM (in response to Hector120)
The following article contains some useful information that can definitely be a good starting point for determining the health of your battery.
Battery life seems short
- Click ( www.apple.com/batteries/iphone.html) for tips on how to prolong iPhone's battery life.
- Try turning iPhone off and then on again.
- Connect iPhone to iTunes and restore iPhone.
- If the screen shows a low-battery image, the battery is low on power and needs to charge for up to ten minutes before you can use it.
- When charging iPhone, make sure to leave it charging until it is fully charged. You'll know the battery is fully charged when the battery icon in the upper-right corner of the screen looks like this .
Note: When charging using a computer, don't connect iPhone to a keyboard. Also, the computer must be turned on and not in sleep or standby mode. If iPhone is connected to a computer that's not turned on or is in sleep or standby mode, the iPhone battery may drain.
All the best,