HT1688: AT&T online supportLearn about AT&T online support
Currently Being ModeratedSep 12, 2013 11:49 AM (in response to Heatherlester)
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!
If you are unable to download your purchased album and it is not currently in your library, I would reach out to the iTunes Store support team directly with this article:
How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase
To report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase, follow these steps:
- Find the email receipt for your purchase.
- Click Report a Problem under the app that is having the issue.
- When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
- Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having an issue with.
- From the Choose Problem dropdown menu, choose the appropriate issue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and—if prompted—type a description of the problem into the text field.
- Click Submit to have your issue reviewed.
All the very best,