Currently Being ModeratedSep 12, 2013 11:15 AM (in response to markfromsaint george)
I have the same problem. Events from computer will sync but events from phone won't. I called apple support and they said they could help me for a fee but he would start by having me update itunes on my computer. I said that is what generated the problem in the first place. I think it's a bug they need to fix (hoping.) haven't found anything helpful on the internet either.
Currently Being ModeratedSep 13, 2013 12:57 AM (in response to markfromsaint george)
ok so I fixed my the problem:
1. exported my ical from computer and saved it to the desktop
2. took out all files under user/library/calendars_ i just placed them into a folder on my desktop.
3. reimported my calendar that I had just saved to the desktop to ical
4. I did replace the files back into the user/library/calendar folder but I don't know if that was necessary
5. did a sync via itunes and cable and everything is syncing back and forth now!