HT2519: Download past purchasesLearn about Download past purchases
Currently Being ModeratedSep 14, 2013 1:14 PM (in response to Mugen7)
When troubleshooting iTunes Store connection issues, the following articles provide the best information:
First, try signing out of your account in Settings > iTunes & App Store. Once signed out, go ahead and sign back in.
If the above did not resolve your issue, refer to the following:
If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store:
- Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clicking on Check for Update in your device's Summary page in iTunes.
- Check and verify that you are in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you are on a 3G capable device, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.
- Check to make sure you have an active internet connection. You can check the User Guide for your device for help with connecting to the internet.
- Check to make sure other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the internet.
- Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router
- If the issue still persists see, iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connectionsor iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections.