If you want help you’ll need to give us more information. There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 8 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Include things like:
- What version of iPhoto.
- What version of the Operating System.
- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For example, if you have a problem with exporting, then explain by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.
- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted? - Are there error messages?
- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.
- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?
Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.
I lost the pictures in Iphoto while loading IOS& on my Iphone. They did not transfer there nor are they in Iphoto they are just out in space some where. They are not in trash. Can't find them. The only place I have them is on the Ipad but they won't syn back to the mac. The mac is running I 10.8.5 and the Iphoto version is 9.4.3