The battery life of iphone5 has been significantly reduced after ios7 update please suggest what can be done?
Currently Being ModeratedRe: The battery life of iphone5 has been significantly reduced after ios7 update please suggest what can be done?Sep 23, 2013 4:23 PM (in response to adityasharma6)
Welcome to the Support Communities!
The articles below may be able to help you with this issue.
Click on the links to see more details and screenshots.
One of the new features of iOS 7 is designed to help conserve battery life:
Multitasking and background-app refresh
To lessen the affect on battery life, normal app background refreshing is scheduled for efficient times, such as when your device is connected to Wi-Fi, plugged into a power source, or being actively used.
- Click ( www.apple.com/batteries/iphone.html) for tips on how to prolong iPhone's battery life.
- Try turning iPhone off and then on again.
- Connect iPhone to iTunes and restore iPhone.
- If the screen shows a low-battery image, the battery is low on power and needs to charge for up to ten minutes before you can use it.
- When charging iPhone, make sure to leave it charging until it is fully charged.
Note: When charging using a computer, don't connect iPhone to a keyboard. Also, the computer must be turned on and not in sleep or standby mode. If iPhone is connected to a computer that's not turned on or is in sleep or standby mode, the iPhone battery may drain.