Error 3194: You may not have the latest version of iTunes installed. Update to the latest version of iTunes. If the issue persists, follow the steps above in "Unable to contact the iOS software update server gs.apple.com."
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Check security software and ensure that communication to gs.apple.com is allowed. Follow these stepsfor assistance with security software.
- Check the hosts file. The restore will fail if there is an active entry to redirect gs.apple.com. Follow theadvanced iTunes Store troubleshooting steps to edit the hosts file or revert to a default hosts file. See "Blocked by configuration: (Mac OS X/Windows) > Rebuild network information."
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
- If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service.
I have an iPhone 4 ios 6.1.3(currently) and i am wanting to update it to ios 7 despirately.
But when i try to update or download the software there comes an error and it says" your connection is not proper"and sometimes it says that server could not be found.I am from India.
Please help me.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points