Currently Being ModeratedSep 26, 2013 8:40 AM (in response to Boudy 911)
Hello Boudy 911,
Thank you for providing the details about the issue you are experiencing with your iPhone. I recommend following these steps if your iPhone has a short battery life:
Battery life seems short
- Click ( www.apple.com/batteries/iphone.html) for tips on how to prolong iPhone's battery life.
- Try turning iPhone off and then on again.
- Connect iPhone to iTunes and restore iPhone.
- If the screen shows a low-battery image, the battery is low on power and needs to charge for up to ten minutes before you can use it.
- When charging iPhone, make sure to leave it charging until it is fully charged. You'll know the battery is fully charged when the battery icon in the upper-right corner of the screen looks like this .
Note: When charging using a computer, don't connect iPhone to a keyboard. Also, the computer must be turned on and not in sleep or standby mode. If iPhone is connected to a computer that's not turned on or is in sleep or standby mode, the iPhone battery may drain.
My issue is still not resolved. What do I do next?
You can find the full article here:
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Currently Being ModeratedSep 27, 2013 7:23 PM (in response to Boudy 911)
Here are some tips for iPhones on iOS7 to save battery: http://iphone5chelp.com/extend-battery-life-iphone/