HT5569: iOS: Connecting to Wi-FiLearn about iOS: Connecting to Wi-Fi
5532 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 2:55 PM by mario49
Currently Being ModeratedOct 1, 2013 2:55 PM (in response to MissAnnie89)
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections
- Restart your iOS device.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and locate the Wi-Fi network to which you're connected.
- Tap and Forget this Network.
- Try to connect to your desired Wi-Fi network.
Note: You may need to enter your Wi-Fi password again if your network requires one.
- Turn your Wi-Fi router off and on2. If your ISP also provides cable or phone service, check with them before attempting this step to avoid interruption of service.
- Update your device to the latest version of software.
- Update your Wi-Fi router to the latest firmware2. For AirPort Base Stations, install updates using the AirPort Utility.
Best of luck,