HT5569: iOS: Connecting to Wi-FiLearn about iOS: Connecting to Wi-Fi
Currently Being ModeratedOct 2, 2013 1:52 PM (in response to KPM 1)
Hey KPM 1,
Thanks for the question. I understand you are experiencing issues related to Wi-Fi connectivity. The following article may help to resolve the symptoms you described:
Unable to locate a Wi-Fi network
1. Verify that the network is available by tapping Settings > Wi-Fi and choosing from the available networks. Note: It may take a few seconds for the Wi-Fi network name to appear.
2. Move closer to your wireless router (access point) and attempt to locate the Wi-Fi network.
3. If you do not see the network you would like to join, you may be attempting to connect to a hidden network. Learn how to join a hidden network.
4. Supported Wi-Fi configurations vary by iOS device model. Find out which standards your device supports3.
5. Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Note: This will reset all network settings including:
- previously connected Wi-Fi networks and passwords
- recently used Bluetooth accessories
- VPN and APN settings