955 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 2:37 PM by sterling r
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!
I suggest attempting the restore through iTunes to see how that works.
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Ensure that you're using the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer using the included USB cable.
- After iTunes opens, select your device when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
- Click "Check for Update" in the Summary pane to check for available updates.
- If an update is available, iTunes prompts you to download and install the update. Do not disconnect your device until the update has finished.
All the very best,