HT4874: iCloud: Storage upgrades and downgradesLearn about iCloud: Storage upgrades and downgrades
Currently Being ModeratedOct 4, 2013 11:49 AM (in response to dunn1515)
I have highlighted the steps from the article below on the process of upgrading your iCloud account.
iOS 5 or later
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
- Tap "Buy More Storage" or "Change Storage Plan."
- Choose an upgrade, then tap Buy and enter your Apple ID password.
- Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
- Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
- Click Change Storage Plan in the upper-right corner.
- Choose an upgrade, then click Next and enter your Apple ID password.
Windows 8, Windows 7, and Vista
- Open the iCloud Control Panel:
- In Windows 8, go to the Start screen and click the iCloud tile.
- In Windows 7 and Vista, choose Start > All Programs > iCloud > iCloud.
- Click Manage.
- Click Change Storage Plan.
- Choose an upgrade, then click Next.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then click Buy.
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 8, 2013 10:48 PM (in response to norm123)
I had purchased 20GB additional storage but it's not reflected when i check on iphone. It still says i'm on 5gb. How long do i have to wait before it appears?