186 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 6, 2013 6:13 AM by arthur
I'd try this:
- Delete the current printer (reset the print system) Mac OS X: How to reset the printing system
- Delete all other Canon software and utilities from your computer.
- Do a factory reset on your printer
- Use Software Update to download the driver from Apple.
- Don't reinstall any other Canon Utilities.
- Make sure you don't have something mechanical stopping the paper from advancing.
- If the problem is really the driver, then you could look in Gutenprint for a different driver. Gutenprint for Mac OS X