Currently Being ModeratedSep 29, 2013 1:46 PM (in response to melinabix)
See this thread:
1. You need Time Machine
2. Go to folder /Library/CoreMediaIO/Plug-Ins/DAL/
3. Copy AppleCamera.plugin to good place (usb memory stick is the best place).
4. Go to Time machine in date that skype work fine.
5. Change AppleCamera.plugin with file from Time Machine
6. Restart system, Now skype need to work with camera.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 3, 2013 9:14 AM (in response to koyecruz)
Hi, I have not used my Time Machine, please how do you recommend i fix the skype video problem?
Currently Being ModeratedOct 7, 2013 9:57 AM (in response to melinabix)
melinabix wrote: Skype is not recognizing my built in camera or mic....
Your problem may be as simple as a need to reinstall the latest Skype version that is compatible with your system. If not, because your only problem is with Skype on your
Mac OS X (10.6.8) MacBook Air, search or post in the relevant Skype Community Discussions.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points