1152 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 7, 2013 2:02 PM by mario49
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
iPad: Using Bluetooth headsets and keyboards
- Follow the instructions that came with the Bluetooth accessory to make it discoverable or to set it to search for other Bluetooth accessories. This may involve entering a passkey or PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- From the Home screen, choose Settings > Bluetooth2 and turn Bluetooth on. iPad searches for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
- Choose the Bluetooth accessory, and then enter a passkey or PIN if prompted.
- Bluetooth headset: Refer to the documentation for the headset to determine the passkey.
- Bluetooth keyboard: Type the passcode displayed on the iPad on the keyboard and then return.
- When pairing is complete, you can use the Bluetooth accessory with your iPad.
Best of luck,