HT4232: Apple ID: Security and your Apple IDLearn about Apple ID: Security and your Apple ID
160 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 11, 2013 12:43 PM by sterling r
Currently Being ModeratedOct 11, 2013 12:43 PM (in response to Charris33)
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
It sounds like you want to update your payment method for your Apple ID.
This article will help you with that:
iTunes Store: Changing your payment information
Changing your payment information using a computer
- Open iTunes.
- Choose Store > Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and click Sign In.
- Choose Store > View Account.
- Enter your account password and click View Account.
- From the Apple Account Information page, click Edit to the right of Payment Type. Note: You can find the payment methods that the iTunes Store accepts in the Payment Type section. If you don't want a payment method on your account, select None in the Payment Type section.
- Click the Done button after you've updated all of your information.
Changing your payment information using an iOS device
- Tap Settings on the Home screen.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID. (If you aren't signed in, enter your Apple ID and password and tap Sign In.)
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- In the Edit section, tap Payment Information.
- Update the information that you want to change.
- Tap the Done button when you're finished.
All the very best,