Currently Being ModeratedOct 22, 2013 9:00 AM (in response to robona)
This will help you get your storage plan renewed:
iOS 5 or later
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
- Tap "Buy More Storage" or "Change Storage Plan."
- Choose an upgrade, then tap Buy and enter your Apple ID password.
- Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
- Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
- Click Change Storage Plan in the upper-right corner.
- Choose an upgrade, then click Next and enter your Apple ID password.
Windows 8, Windows 7, and Vista
- Open the iCloud Control Panel:
- In Windows 8, go to the Start screen and click the iCloud tile.
- In Windows 7 and Vista, choose Start > All Programs > iCloud > iCloud.
- Click Manage.
- Click Change Storage Plan.
- Choose an upgrade, then click Next.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then click Buy.
You'll be notified by email each year about 30 days before the annual payment for your storage plan is due.
From the article named: iCloud: Storage upgrades and downgrades