What battery problem?
My i4S runs for ~10 hours every day in iOS 7
Are you inside alot? Are you outside of the USA? Who is your provider?
The carrier alone can significantly impact battery life in a positive or negative way.
Weak Sprint signal and no wifi = 4 hour battery life
Strong signal + wifi = up to 14 hours of battery life
3 Austria (UTMS) with and without wifi had about the same battery life
11 hours was the best average I had while abroad.
95bulls, your tip did not cover everything:
Peter, please try this guide
Remember, the iPhone is a computer, not PLC, (so it is working for you, not against you) you just have to tell it what you want it to do.
This is somewhat unofficial, but the iPhone seems to learn your usage habits based on location.
Battery life may vary if you traverse between multiple cities frequently.
The page was not found!
May I ask you a few questions:
- Do you have a Game Center profile activated ALL THE TIME?
- Do you have a Facebook profile activated ALL THE TIME (I mean from Settings Menu)
- What exactly did you turn ON in iCloud?
- Is your phone UNlocked?
- Do you have any MAIL accounts - Which exactly?
- What iOS version are you running?
- Is your iMessage turned ON?
- Do you have many notifications running?
- Do you use Automatic App Update?
I am trying to compare diffrences in order to make some sort of conclusion...
Ah nuts, the links were merged
Try them now:
1. I do not game on my iPhone
2. The FB app is sufficient, no need to integrate it.
3. Everything on my iCloud is on but photostream
4. SIM slot is unlocked, Phone is not encrypted/passcode locked (i need to change that though)
5. 2 Exchange accounts, 1 iCloud, 2 IMAP (5 total) All are on Fetch, not push.
6. I run iOS 7.0.3
7. iMessage + Facetime is activated, I use iM every day.
8. Notifications are limited to iM, Google Voice, Snapchat, Lookout, Meraki, FB messenger, Prey, Whatsapp
9. No auto updates