I cannot connect to my network with my iPhone 4S . This has been the same since the software upgrade
187 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 1:27 PM by mario49
Currently Being ModeratedRe: I cannot connect to my network with my iPhone 4S . This has been the same since the software upgradeOct 29, 2013 1:27 PM (in response to Davegking1)
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off and on. If your Wi-Fi setting is dimmed, follow these steps.
- Restart your iOS device.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and locate the Wi-Fi network to which you're connected.
- Tap and Forget this Network.
- Try to connect to your desired Wi-Fi network.
Note: You may need to enter your Wi-Fi password again if your network requires one.
- Update your device to the latest version of software.
Best of luck,