Currently Being ModeratedOct 28, 2013 9:11 AM (in response to Carole69M)
First some questions...
- Do you want to make a CD that can only be played on a computer or a DVD that can be played on any DVD player?
- If you want to make a CD, do you want it to be playable only on Macs, only on PCs or on PCs or Macs?
- Which of the following applications do you have installed on your computer...
- Quicktime Pro
- Toast Titanium
Currently Being ModeratedOct 28, 2013 11:15 AM (in response to Carole69M)
1. I want a cd that can be played on a computer. Have made several CD's with music on disc for this specific purpose. I tried playing one of these cd's on my mac mini and the pictures were there but no music. These cd's were made on a pc.
2. I would like it playable on both if possible...but want the pictures and music to play.
3. I have iPhoto and Toast Titanium
Thanks for your help...
Currently Being ModeratedOct 28, 2013 5:09 PM (in response to Carole69M)
Need to use iphoto.
- Pick the photos you want and click slideshow at the bottom
- pick your music
- play or preview the show
- click export at the bottom and send to desktop or wherever
- from that file you should be able to burn to CD or DVD