Currently Being ModeratedNov 25, 2013 2:19 AM (in response to Tollins)
1. It is not happening consistently (for example, it happened on this page, and next time it was OK).
2. The search bar remains partially hidden under the frame of the window (bookmarks bar in my case).
3. You can still type into the search box. It may give a correct number of items found, and if you try to go through them with the arrow keys, the highlighted words pop up in the window at random locations (not where the text is).
4. At the same time, the window crashes, scroll does not work, reload does not work. Back does work, but the previous page is also crashed.
5. Other Safari windows are unaffected.
I see this on two different macs, a 2009 MBP and a 2011 iMac, both running 10.7.5 and Safari 6.1. The phenomenon started recently.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 26, 2014 4:14 PM (in response to papyrus8)
Exact same problem for me. Other tabs still work. Amazed more people aren't complaining about this Find issue. Very annoying as Find has saved me time searching many pages. I'm about to give up and go to Chrome.