Currently Being ModeratedNov 16, 2013 3:48 AM (in response to Michl66)
I found the following solution:
1. download and install the free software "MediaMonkey".
2. in "MediaMonkey" select a song that iTunes does not burn correctly => go to properties => details => remove the copyright information => save and close properties.
3. repeat step two with every song that iTunes will not burn correctly.
4. Go back to iTunes and create a playlist with these songs you just changed the properties => burn your songs out of iTunes => the track length was o.k. in my case.
5. unistall iTunes => use any other media player of your choice.
6. buy your music anywhere else but in iTunes store!
THX for nothing, Apple!