Hi, I am experimenting some problems when login gmail in Safari. I cannot open my mail in the gmail home screen or start to open the mail, but it get stuck.
Currently Being ModeratedRe: Hi, I am experimenting some problems when login gmail in Safari. I cannot open my mail in the gmail home screen or start to open the mail, but it get stuck.Nov 1, 2013 2:08 PM (in response to Spiritcrusher)
Hey there SpiritCrusher,
It sounds like you are experiencing issues trying to access your webmail at the Google website.
I want to recommend troubleshooting Safari for 3rd party plugins that may be causing issues with the application. This article will help you do that:
Safari: Unsupported third-party add-ons may cause Safari to unexpectedly quit or have performance issues
Use the add-on's uninstaller, if possible
- Quit Safari.
- Remove any unsupported third-party add-ons you've installed (see if the add-on's installer includes an uninstall feature).
- Open Safari again.
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/
- /Library/Input Methods/
- ~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/
- ~/Library/Input Methods/
- To access the Home folder in OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, or OS X Mavericks, open the Finder, hold the Option key, and choose Go > Library.
- To access the Home folder in Mac OS X v10.6 and earlier, open the Finder and choose Go > Home. Then, click the Library folder.
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/iPhotoPhotocast.plugin
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/nsIQTScriptablePlugin.xpt
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Quartz Composer.webplugin
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/QuickTime Plugin.plugin
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/QuickTime Plugin.webplugin (Mac OS X v10.5.x only)
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/VerifiedDownloadPlugin.plugin (Mac OS X v10.5.x only)
Reinstalling the above plug-ins requires reinstalling OS X. Some application or system updates may restore specific plug-ins.
Temporarily removing the plug-ins listed above for testing is OK, however if doing so does not resolve the issue, the files should be put back. If an issue is found with any of these plug-ins, do not permanently remove the item from the system--leave it in the temporary location and contact AppleCare support to report the issue.
It is possible you may need to reset Safari as well:
Safari 6 (OS X Mountain Lion): Reset Safari
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
All the best,
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points