Currently Being ModeratedNov 3, 2013 9:56 PM (in response to Mark Yamamoto2)
To AirPlay video to your Apple TV
1. Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Videos on your device.
3. Locate and tap the AirPlay icon on screen or Control Center.
4. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices that appears and begin playback.
Note: Item 1 is very important
Currently Being ModeratedNov 4, 2013 12:22 AM (in response to Mark Yamamoto2)
I had some time to try it with the new update. I downloaded an HD movie In the cloud and it played using Airplay from the iPad mini to the HD TV. It played for the three minutes I tested it for which was longer than the 1 minutes I got with the iTunes rental movie. Tomorrow I'll play the HD movie from start to finish to ensure it plays in Airplay without a hitch. I just order an Airport Time Capsule and will have to spend time setting it up to replace the E4200 this week.
Thanks for the input on the software update.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points