Currently Being ModeratedNov 14, 2013 1:14 PM (in response to Jayshellcusta)
Welcome to the Support Communities!
Are you setting up your iCloud account on the iPad for the first time?
Try checking your email from the iPad to see if you received the verification email.
When you first create an Apple ID (using your email address) a verification email will be sent to that address. If you sign in to your Apple ID from the link in that email, the email address will be verified as the primary email address for your Apple ID. You can also resend the email verification if the email address is not verified:
1. Sign in to My Apple ID to manage your account information.
2. Click Resend under Primary Email Address.
3. Verify your changes by following the link in the email you will receive from Apple and signing back in to your account.
The articles below will provide some additional information:
Setup iCloud on All Your Devices
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points