313 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 14, 2013 2:34 PM by judysings
Currently Being ModeratedNov 14, 2013 2:34 PM (in response to nerdnot52)
Welcome to the Support Communities!
Which version of the iPod nano are you working with?
The following articles may help you with this ....
Check the volume setting.
- Try adjusting the volume by pressing the volume buttons.
- Try another song or audio file.
- Try another headset.
- Reset iPod by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and Volume Down buttons until you see the Apple logo appear.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points