Currently Being ModeratedNov 16, 2013 1:45 PM (in response to PieLova7710)
This error occurs when the device unexpectedly loses its USB connection with iTunes. This can occur if you manually disconnect the device during the restore process. You can resolve this issue by using USB troubleshooting, using a different Dock Connector or Lightning Connector to USB cable, trying another USB port, restoring on another computer, or by eliminating conflicts from third-party security software.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 17, 2013 10:55 AM (in response to lllaass)
Okay, so I'm using a different charger, it's in another usb port, and it's still not registering i iTunes. My brother's iPod registers when I plug his in, though, so it's just mine that's not showing up when I plug it in and the screen is still frozen on the same thing. So I know it's not the computer, or charger or usb port. It's just my iPod. Do I have to take it into the Apple store now?
Currently Being ModeratedNov 17, 2013 10:58 AM (in response to PieLova7710)
- Inspect the dock connector on the iPod for bent or missing contacts, foreign material, corroded contacts, broken, missing or cracked plastic.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 17, 2013 11:06 AM (in response to PieLova7710)
- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode
- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.
- Try on another computer
- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 17, 2013 3:57 PM (in response to PieLova7710)
Exactly same problem here. My 6.1.3 to 6.1.5 update failed and froze at 0%
I can dfu and restore to 6.1.5 Clean, but when I restore the backup I made
before the update I again get the frozen progress bar at 0% and as a result lost
Access to the data. It's backed up but can't restore it....grrr
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points