Currently Being ModeratedNov 23, 2013 9:55 AM (in response to Stormie9)
Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing when printing from your iPad. You have taken some really good steps already to isolate and troubleshoot the issue.
I found an additional resource with a few more steps. You can skip any steps you have already taken, but step 3 specifically stands out for the issue you described:
If you are unable to print, or if you see the message "No AirPrint Printers Found"
Verify that the printer:
- Has power and is turned on. If it has power, turn the printer off and then on again to see if that resolves the issue.
- Is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device.
- Has the latest firmware version installed.
- Has paper with enough ink or toner installed.
- Is free of any errors displayed on the printer's control panel.
You can find the full article here:
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 23, 2013 10:13 AM (in response to Stormie9)
When you iPad finds the printer do you select it to be your wifi setting? Check the printer is everything OK there? Is your printer still printing from other devices?
Currently Being ModeratedNov 24, 2013 12:37 PM (in response to Stormie9)
Printer works with all other devices it seemed it was just the particular email I was trying to print wouldn't for some reason! I got some good tips from the community here tho so many thanks :)
Currently Being ModeratedNov 24, 2013 12:49 PM (in response to Stormie9)