HT1657: iTunes Store: Movie rental frequently asked questions (FAQ)Learn about iTunes Store: Movie rental frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Currently Being ModeratedNov 30, 2013 9:38 AM (in response to ednasdad)
Hello there ednasdad,
It sounds like this rental is not downloading properly and will not play for you. If you never got to watch the rental, I would report the issue to our iTunes Store support directly with this article:
How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase
- Find the email receipt for your purchase.
- Click Report a Problem under the app that is having the issue.
- When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
- Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having an issue with.
- From the Choose Problem dropdown menu, choose the appropriate issue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and—if prompted—type a description of the problem into the text field.
- Click Submit to have your issue reviewed.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
All the very best,