TS3694: Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errorsLearn about Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errors
101 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 7:42 AM by Axeman1020
Currently Being ModeratedTS3694 Re: updating my ipad and i get the 3014 error? how can i access the ipad to change the settings?Dec 2, 2013 7:42 AM (in response to Officespace22)
Error 1004, 1013, 1638, 3014, 3194: These errors may be the result of the connection to gs.apple.com being redirected or blocked. Follow these steps to resolve these errors:
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Check security software and ensure that communication to gs.apple.com is allowed. Follow these stepsfor assistance with security software.
- Check the hosts file. The restore will fail if there is an active entry to redirect gs.apple.com. Follow theadvanced iTunes Store troubleshooting steps to edit the hosts file or revert to a default hosts file. See "Blocked by configuration: (Mac OS X/Windows) > Rebuild network information."
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
- If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...