71 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 28, 2013 2:44 PM by braden85
Currently Being ModeratedDec 28, 2013 2:44 PM (in response to jmistretta1)
Here is an article that can provide some guidance for this issue:
If you know the answers to your security questions
- Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
- Click "Manage your Apple ID", then click "Forgot your password?".
- Enter your Apple ID and click Next.
- Select "Answer security questions" as your authentication method. Click Next.
- Select the birth date associated with your Apple ID, then click Next to begin answering your security questions.
- After answering your security questions, you will be asked to enter and confirm your new password. Click Reset Password when done.
Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!