Currently Being ModeratedJan 1, 2014 12:28 PM (in response to ichamploo)
This is a really, very serious problem. I cannot use garageband! Please fix this!
Currently Being ModeratedJan 1, 2014 12:52 PM (in response to bbgun09)
Do you have enough memory space on your device? If not, free space.
Else try the fixes fixes 5 to 7 in this Support document, see: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702
5. Restart your device
6. Reinstall the affected app
Remove the app from your device and reinstall it:
- Tap and hold any app icon on the Home Screen until the icons start to wiggle and show a small "x" in the top-right corner of the app.
- Tap the "x" in the corner of the app you want to delete.
- Tap Delete to remove the app and all of its data from your device.
- Press the Home button.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the app and then download it again.
Note: If it is a paid app, ensure you are using the iTunes account you purchased the app with originally. If it is not, you may be asked to purchase the app again. Learn more about downloading previously purchased items.
7. If the issue is still unresolved, contact the developer
If you continue to experience the issue, contact the developer of the app for further assistance:
- Find the app in the App Store.
- Open the app's page, tap Reviews, and then App Support.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 1, 2014 1:33 PM (in response to léonie)
Reinstalling the software worked, thank you (I should've thought to do that.. ).
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points