Currently Being ModeratedJul 26, 2013 5:42 AM (in response to léonie)
I finally managed to figure out this convoluted process. It's not very user friendly at all. I would think it wouldn't be this hard to make a song in GarageBand and get it right into iTunes, either right to the Music app or via the cloud. I have iTunes Match. It should allow me to import my song into the music app, then push it to iTunes via the cloud. This process took forever to figure out and execute. iNotHappy
Currently Being ModeratedSep 9, 2013 5:05 AM (in response to RayComplex)
Yep its Apple for you, they are not simplifying anything at all. You first struggle to get things around. you suppose to enjoy the iPad but instead you feel the pain
Currently Being ModeratedSep 19, 2013 1:12 PM (in response to mhow)
Here is how i get my iPad Garage Band tracks into Pinnacle Studio for iPad:
1. Share the Garage Band track to iMovie
2. When asked, create new project in iMovie. The track is loaded into the timeline of the new project, with no video.
3. Share the iMovie project to Camera Roll
4. In Pinnacle Studio for iPad, rebuild the media library.
5. The track is now in the camera roll and can be dragged (multiple times if required) into the soundtrack area of the project
I much prefer Pinnacle to iMovie as it is more versatile and frame accurate.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 4, 2013 3:03 AM (in response to mhow)
Share the song to itunes
This video suggests it's very easy?
Check 2min 45 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enp1AlBFzCc
Currently Being ModeratedDec 5, 2013 11:09 AM (in response to alfieholloway)
It is EASY if you are on a Mac. This question is about the apps on iPad... Thanks for the suggestion!
Currently Being ModeratedJan 9, 2014 12:40 PM (in response to mhow)
Why not have everyone mail it to you, then you can take care of it when you get an avalible computer?