17943 Views 16 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2014 9:24 PM by rainwater01
Currently Being ModeratedNov 9, 2013 3:45 AM (in response to ColinMorton)
i connect my iphone 3g to my laptop itunes not sync my iphone please help!!
Currently Being ModeratedJan 9, 2014 9:24 PM (in response to ColinMorton)
My iphone 5 was greyed out in itunes 11 as well. This is what I did to fix it.
- download itunes 11 again so it'll be ready when you need it.
- Follow directions for step one on this page (remove itunes and related components...)http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1923
- go to device manager and find the entry for iphone under "portable devices" right click on iphone, select properties, go to driver tab, click uninstall,click okay on the pop up window.
- unplug the iphone from your computer if you haven't already.
- restart computer
- install itunes 11
- open itunes 11
- plug in iphone
- it will then walk you through the setup of your new phone.
This worked for me when nothing else did.
Hope it helps you too!
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points