Currently Being ModeratedDec 28, 2013 12:04 PM (in response to AlexTB44)
I found the song and unchecked it and syncing proceeded. Then rechecked it. I have Manually manage music and videos checked in Options. I put my PC to sleep in the middle of syncing via Wi-Fi. Thanks AlexTB44
Currently Being ModeratedJan 16, 2014 4:20 PM (in response to AlexTB44)
This fixed the issue for me.
Originally, I thought it just wasn't syncing music at all. Then iI saw it start syncing, the iTunes cancelled sync. Changed my search terms for the problem, came to this thread, and whammo. Unchecked the two songs and now I'm syncing like a champ. Thank you. I did not want to do a full restore.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 24, 2014 2:30 PM (in response to ImUrHaLo)
There are lots of solutions here... I tried a few with no success.
I did eventually manage to fix it by turning "sync via wi-fi" OFF. I had the iPad connceted to the Mac via USB all the time but it was still cancelling.
My guess is if you have it turned on wi-fi takes priority over USB and, if wi-fi times out, the sync cancels, regardless of the USB connection.
I may be wrong... but it worked for me.
Currently Being ModeratedMar 6, 2014 1:32 PM (in response to ImUrHaLo)
I found a solution so thought I would share it with you all to see if you have any successes.
N.B. The iPad will need to be restored to factory settings during this process, so would be a good idea to copy any photos etc. that you have on there to desktop to save losing them.
1. Connect iPad to iTunes (wired connection)
2. Click Restore iPad (not from backup)
3. When iPad has restored go through the set up process
4. When it comes to signing in with your Apple ID - SKIP THIS STEP!!! This is imperative!!
5. After finishing set up, iPad will appear in your iTunes
6. Sync iPad - this should then sync all of your music with no greyed out "Ghost" songs
7. Go into settings and sign in with your Apple ID
8. Sync iPad again
9. Back iPad up to the iCloud
10. Enjoy your as new iPad.
Please let me know if you thought this was helpful.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points