300 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2014 10:33 AM by Roger Wilmut1
Currently Being ModeratedJan 31, 2014 10:33 AM (in response to Jerome Burstein)
- Select a calendar. From the File menu choose 'Export...' then 'Export...'; from the sub-menu. This will create an .ics file at the location chosen in the Export dialog.
- Repeat with other calendars you wish to merge.
- Either create a new calendar or select an existing one to import the other calendars into.
- From the File menu choose 'Import...' then 'Import...' from the sub-menu. A navigation pane will open: navigate to and choose one of your exported .ics files.
- iCal will ask you where to import this to. Click the drop-down menu and select the of calendar of your choice. Import.
- Repeat for the other exported files.
Note that once merged in this way there is no way of un-merging them other than entry by entry.