160 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 2:29 PM by ariel s
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 4, 2014 2:29 PM (in response to pattsro)
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. This article has steps you can take if you're unable to access the internet while using Wi-Fi:
- If you're using a public or commercial network, you may need to log in or subscribe.
- Check to see if you have a self-assigned IP address:
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and locate the Wi-Fi network to which you're connected and tap .
- If your IP address is 169.254.xxx.xxx, you may not be able to access the Internet.
- If you do not have a self-assigned IP address, see if other Wi-Fi devices on your network have Internet access.
- If they do not, consult with your network administrator or ISP for further assistance.
- If they do, reset network settings on your device by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Note: This will reset all network settings including:
- previously connected Wi-Fi networks and passwords
- recently used Bluetooth accessories
- VPN and APN settings
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points