Thank you for providing the details of the issue you are experiencing with your iPad.
I recommend following these steps for an issue like this (you can skip 4 because it does not relate to the issue you are experiencing and any other steps you may have taken and any other steps you have already taken):
- If a single application is not responding or stops responding when it opens, you can force it to close.
- If the device is unresponsive or if certain controls aren't working as expected, restart your device.
- If the device remains unresponsive or does not turn on (or power on),reset your device.
- If there is no video or if the screen remains black, verify that the device has enough charge to turn on:
- If you are using an iPad, ensure that it's connected to the USB Power Adapter supplied with the device.
- Let charge for at least twenty minutes, then see if it starts normally.
- If there is no image on the screen, press the Sleep/Wake button to attempt to wake the device.
- If the screen displays a red battery icon, continue charging the device until the battery is fully charged.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, or the if the screen remains black or shows a persistent Apple logo, try restoring with iTunes:
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, contact Apple.
You can find the full article here:
If you get to step 5, I recommend backing up your iPad before performing the restore:
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.