Currently Being ModeratedFeb 5, 2014 7:40 AM (in response to Raja Rajenderan)
It sounds like you are not able to connect to your cellular data network. I recommend the following steps when you are unable to join the cellular network on your iPhone:
Follow the instructions below for assistance with troubleshooting cellular data issues on your iPhone. After performing each step, please test to see if the issue is resolved.
- Toggle airplane mode: Tap Settings, turn airplane mode on, wait three seconds, and then turn off again.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Ensure that your software is up to date:
- Remove the SIM Card and reinsert it. Allow the iPhone to acquire the network again.
- If your SIM card has SIM PIN enabled, try toggling it off: TapSettings > Phone > SIM PIN.
- Try another location. If a different location works, but the original location still does not, contact your carrierto report the issue.
- Reset network settings: Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Restore the iPhone as new.
- Contact your carrier to:
- Verify that the iPhone is properly set up on the account with the appropriate, current data plan.
- Verify that there are no account-related blocks.
- Find out if there are specific error messages in the carrier logs that could help determine why the issue is occurring.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 5, 2014 9:11 AM (in response to sheila_m.)
Thanks for the udpate, I found my extact problem follwing your steps. If i switch off wifi on my phone , My cellular Network start working. If i switch on wifi , my cellular network freeizing. This problem was occured after i upgarded to the IOS 7.0.4 version.
Please provide me IOS 7.0.5 update.
Note : WIFI it worked fine from my office network as well as my home network before upgarding IOS 7.0.4
Thanks for your valuable help.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 5, 2014 1:44 PM (in response to Raja Rajenderan)
Thank you for the additional information. Due to the nature of your issue or question you may find more information by using another one of Apple's support resources - https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action
All the best,