HT4486: iCloud: My Photo Stream FAQLearn about iCloud: My Photo Stream FAQ
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 5, 2014 2:53 PM (in response to Crick256)
Thank you for the question. It sounds like you would like to delete an album off of your iPad.
If you created the album on the iPad, you can tap the Edit button when viewing the list of albums and then tap the x icon to delete the album:
Manage albums. While viewing your album list, tap Edit.
Only albums created on iPad can be renamed or deleted.
If the photos were synced to your iPad from a computer, use these steps to delete the album:
To delete synced photos and videos
- In iTunes, select the device icon in the Devices list on the left. Click the Photos tab in the resulting window.
- Choose "Sync photos from."
- On a Mac, choose iPhoto or Aperture from the pop-up menu.
- On a Windows PC, choose Photoshop Album or Photoshop Elements from the pop-up menu.
- Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
- Click Apply.
You can find the full article here:
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.