522 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2006 8:29 PM by Shaine Parr
I really like the wish list of Mark Mcloed. I will try to expand it with my own.
- A search field for the whole site, not just blog.
- A logo that says "iChat Me". It would indicate if I am online or not (like we can do with Skype)
- iChat Group. A small Java iChat client (for text at least) than logged user could start to participate in a multi user discussion. An easy "press here" button would start the iChat Java Client and automaticaly log them on my small ichat network.
- Statisticts like the one I actually get from http://www.statcounter.com/ but not just from 100 reaader.
- Map of where reader come from. I know it can be done but I prefer when the thing I use often to be include in iWeb directly.
- A RSS that would indicate a modification anywhere on the website not just in the blog.
- Better management of multiple WebSite. A way to open and close many different web site. I had a Large section on Karting (couple of hundred meg) than did not need upgrade. Because of many bug with the publish to Mac I had to do a lot of Publish All including this large website that did not need any updating.
- A better organisation inside the Domain file. Maybe structure like the web site itself.
- Blog a little more flexible: Information on the side, etc...
- A way to update from any web browser.
PB G4, Mac Mini, iMac G4, 8500, IICX, Apple IIe Mac OS X (10.4.5)
- A logo that says "iChat Me". It would indicate if I
am online or not (like we can do with Skype)
- iChat Group. A small Java iChat client (for text at
least) than logged user could start to participate in
a multi user discussion. An easy "press here" button
would start the iChat Java Client and automaticaly
log them on my small ichat network.
thats what i needed!
here is what i want:
- a variety of slideshows (.Mac and non .Mac)
- creating several galleries in one slideshow - without having the whole photos on the page!
- the ability to publish each web-site in iWeb seperately
- templates with the nav bar in different position and MODIFYABLE
You've covered some of my interests/needs:
• Rollover buttons and cascading/pulldown buttons/menus
• Data Entry for eMail lists and information gathering and capture
• Ability to build/add Meta tags
• Ability to link blogs with Google, et al
• Ability to publish individual websites separately
I would be happy to try and report on a beta version.
Basically, I like iWeb with its ease and elegance. I want to take it beyond personal gossip.
Powerbook G4 Mac OS X (10.4.8)
Powerbook G4 Mac OS X (10.4.7)
Powerbook G4 Mac OS X (10.4.7)
1.ability to edit/customize and save templates.
2.upgradebale through apple and third party template packs.
3.ability to edit text and photos though the internet from any browser on any system.
4.ability to add/embed more content such as forms, maps, flash files, html, java apps, scroll box's, etc.
5.integrated text animation, and image animation, upgradable through apple and third party packs.
6.an optimize function to validate code, and shrink the file sizes of iphoto images for web-use.
7.ftp upload access.
8.ability to integrate pop-up windows.
iMac CoreDuo 2ghz/2GB/500GB Mac OS X (10.4.2)