Ever since the upgrade to 1.0.1 I havent been able to sync with my Yahoo! address book. I get this error "Itunes could not sync with Yahoo! Address Book because an unknown error occurred (4). Please try again later." I've tried reentering my yahoo name and password but that wont work. And im still able to send and receive emails.
Yeah, I'm getting the same error. The sync does seem like it still works, though, despite the error message. I tried adding contacts in both places, and they sync up just fine. The error message is certainly annoying, though.
All 1.0.1 did was break ****. Way to ******* go. I'll know better now before I go applying any more updates, except of course that I'm salivating for an update right now so my sbcglobal account will once again send email when set up as a yahoo account. I don't ******* want to use pop3.