Our communities are filled with Apple users from around the world.
Join the conversation.
How it works
You can use Apple Support Communities to get help with Apple products from other users around the world. Browse existing questions, ask a question of your own, and receive answers by email. The communities thrive on users helping users, so let others know when an answer helped you or solved your question.
Find the right community
Begin by finding the community focused on your product or topic. Browse the threads for answers, ask a question of your own, or help out by answering questions.
- View all content in a community or focus on discussions.
- Get answers to your questions.
- Follow the community, get email notifications, or see the RSS feed.
- Get help from related tutorials.
Join the discussion. Track responses.
Get an answer quickly. Reply to any post or mark that you have the same question.
You'll be notified by email when someone replies.
- Find helpful answers without reading the whole thread.
- Reply to the post or indicate that you have the same question.
If you don't find an answer, ask your question.
Ask the community and easily track responses.
- Add more detail to your question. Describe the steps you took. Explain what is unique to your problem.
- Choose the product you're asking about.
- Help the community find your question by selecting categories and adding tags.
Make someone's day—share what you know to help other community members
get the most out of their products.
- Reply quickly in the thread or use the advanced editor to provide a detailed answer.
Personalize your experience
See the content you want in one place.