Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does apple ship on Saturdays? Can anyone comfirm?

I ordered my macbook pro almost a week ago and it's finally been ready to be packaged and shipped. So I am getting over excited. I know I am going to get it next week no matter what but when I called Apple customer service I asked, "Does apple ship on the weekends since Fedex, DHL, and UPS takes Saturday shipments?". The rep replied, "They don't give me that kind of information."

I was a bit confused so I ask well is the shipping center open on the weekend? Once again the same answer. I find it a little odd that she wouldn't know something like that. Obviously people have had to ask before about things of the such. I mean there must be an answer.

Can anyone confirm? Please?

Windows XP, Still waiting on my Macbook Pro 15"

Posted on Jun 23, 2007 4:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2007 5:28 AM

It may very well be shipping from China. Mine came FedEx from some plant in China. I'm sure it will be shipped ASAP.

MBP 2.16 GHz 3 GB RAM Mac OS X (10.4.10) 23 inch display
13 replies

Jun 23, 2007 6:39 AM in response to jw2

Yes, My mac book pro took about a week to get to me from >china. If you go to order status on apples web site it will >give you a link to Fedex and you can track your purchase. >Trust me it is well worth the wait.

Thank you this was all I was trying to find out. As long as they ship on Saturday I should get it by monday or tuesday by the latest.

Does apple ship on Saturdays? Can anyone comfirm?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.