Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to do this photo effect...... how?

All,

I am building a movie with many photos. I have used the Ken Burns effect and am quite comfortable with it.

Yet, I want to do something with the photos that I cannot seem to figure out.

I currently use ken burns to zoom in very close (5 on the ken burns zoom scale) , then have it zoom out to "1.15" on the scale, that works just fine.

Yet in another series of photos, I basically want to start at "1.0" (full sized picture) then have it zoom out from that - the effect is that the picture is 'falling away" and gets smaller and smaller until you cannot see it anymore.

Ken Burns allows me to zoom in very close within a picture - then zooming out to full size - but won't let me go any farther.

Is there an effect, or something out there that lets me start with the picture full screen, then zoom out from that with the picture getting very small?

thx
rory

Powermac G5 - 2.0GHz, Mac OS X (10.4.9)

Posted on Jun 24, 2007 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2007 3:19 PM

Rory,

You can do the zoom out effect you describe with Photo to Movie.

I've used Photo to Movie for years as an adjunct to iMovie. It's Ken Burns on steroids. Multiple key frames, rotation, colored backgrounds and more.

It's $49.95 but you can try it out for free.

Matt
1 reply

Want to do this photo effect...... how?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.