Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Empty Trash in iphone

Hello. I've got a 4 GB iphone here and am using the mail application. I have 450 emails in the trash that I would like to delete.

How do I empty trash in the iphone?

Thanks!

PS. Has anyone else used the speaker phone option on the iphone? It seems very LOW in volume and the volume is turned all the way up.

4GB iphone Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Power Mac G5 (PowerMac7,2) Mac OS X (10.4.8) 2CPU 2GHZ 2GB RAM

Posted on Jun 30, 2007 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2007 8:05 PM

I believe in my expeirence that if you delete it from your maill into your computers trash it is deleted off iPhone
2 replies

Jul 1, 2007 8:36 AM in response to hdovesn

Actually it's sort of hard to find. Under the Settings icon select Mail, under Accounts select the account you want to manage trash for - slide all the way to the bottom and select Advanced -- then the first item "Deleted Messages" gives you selection options for when to Remove. I think it really funny that this is an "Advanced" option -- also strange that there really does not appear to be a way to empty trash right then!

Empty Trash in iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.